A 1st Line Field Service Engineer (FSE), responsible for install, de-install, periodic maintenance, performance monitoring, and troubleshooting of Gigaphoton lasers. Main location will be Leixlip, Ireland. Occasional travel to other customer sites in Europe is to be expected.
The FSE will:
- Install, de-install, and maintain lasers (ramp and sustaining)
- Monitor the performance of the lasers (data analysis) and in rare cases perform troubleshooting
- Execute scheduled module replacements
- Mainly work on technical tasks with electrical, optical, and mechanical aspects, plus operation with gasses
- Work in the cleanroom or subfab of customers
- Cooperate with, and report to a 2nd line FSE in Europe
- Be a member of the European Customer Support team, in close contact with Gigaphoton headquarters in Japan
- Communicate to customers about planning of activities, keeping focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- A significant part of the work is remote, in regular office hours
Main location will be Leixlip, Ireland. Occasional travel to other customer sites in Europe is to be expected.
Profile of the candidate:
- Technical background, preferably on installation and/or maintenance of (semiconductor equipment) high end machines.
- Experience with lasers is an advantage.
- Work independently and pro-actively
- Finding solutions and solving problems must be regarded as a challenge
- Professional attitude in an international service environment
- Stress resistant
- Flexibility in work planning
- English speaking and writing skills
- driver license
- team player
Gigaphoton have been developing and marketing user-friendly, highly innovative laser light sources and delivering them to major lithography tool suppliers in the global semiconductor industry. In addition, Gigaphoton is developing light source solutions for other industries.
For more details please visit: www.gigaphoton.com