On January 7, in order to avoid the spread of the new coronavirus throughout the country, the Japanese government declared a second state of emergency in the Tokyo metropolitan area (Kanagawa, Chiba, and Saitama prefectures) from January 8 to February 7.
Although Tochigi Prefecture, where Gigaphoton's headquarters is located, is not in the target area, we will continue to produce, supply equipment and parts to the customers, and provide service and support to the semiconductor fabs, as they are required by the authority to continue business even under the declared emergency situation. We will also continue to carefully check the production and supply capacity of our suppliers.
＜Our countermeasures against new coronavirus infection>
- Mandatory hand-washing and mask wearing
- Employee temperature check every morning
- Distribution of the New Coronavirus Infection Response and Employee Behavior Manual
- Pprohibition of unnecessary business trips, both domestic and overseas, except for service support.
- Telecommuting for employees who use public transportation from state of emergency area or employees who have difficulty commuting due to other factors
- Recommendation of online meetings with customers and suppliers.
We offer our deepest condolences to those who have died due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and wish a speedy recovery of infected people and sincerely hope that the infection will be contained soon.
President and CEO
＊If you have any questions, please contact us at the contact information below.
Corporate Planning Department
Kenji Takahisa: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL: +81-285-37-6931For inquiries regarding supply chain:
For inquiries regarding service support and distribution:
For inquiries regarding business discussions:
For other inquiries:
Overseas Offices Contact Information