Who are we?
What is a cookie
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your device (e.g. computer, smartphone or other electronic device) when you use our website. These help us recognize you and your device and store some information about your preferences or past use of the website.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
Your Choices about Cookies
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies (other than essential cookies) or other similar technologies on your device when you visit our website.
- recognise you whenever you revisit this website (this speeds up your access to parts of the website)
- gather information about your preferences and use of our website
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements
- make your online experience as efficient and enjoyable as possible
Types of cookies
The cookies we may place in your browser fall into the following categories:
- Essential cookies — these cookies are necessary for the website to properly function and cannot be avoided. They are typically set in response to actions such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms. You can configure most browsers to block or alert you about these cookies, but by doing so, some parts of the site may not function properly.
- Analytical and statistical cookies — these cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around within the site. All information these cookies collect are anonymous.
- Functional cookies — these cookies allow our website to remember some choices you make (such as your choice of language) to provide enhanced, more personalized experiences. They are set by us or by third party providers whose services we may have added to our pages. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Storage duration of cookies
The cookies we place on your device are stored for the following duration:
- Session cookies — these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies — these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about the information in this notice, or about our handling of personal information more generally, or if you would like more detailed information on a particular point, please submit your inquiry here